Ethical oval blue Sapphire engagement ring with a prong setting and 3 white accents on each side. Choose between diamonds, moissanite or white sapphire accents.
The gemstones will be handset and the ring has a mirror-polished finish. The narrow ring shank is 1.5mm wide. Height above the finger about 5mm to 7mm depending on the size and depth of the center stone.
Looks best worn stacked with custom made curved wedding bands (sold separately). If stacked with straight bands there will be gaps between the 2 rings.
Choose Lab-Created Sapphire:
- Chatham lab-created blue sapphire
- Sizes: 8 x 6 mm/ ~1.75ct or 7 x 5 mm/ ~1.1ct
- Chatham sapphires come with a lifetime warranty
Or Mined genuine sapphire:
- Genuine mined blue oval sapphire
- A - Grade: Medium to dark navy, little or no color zoning; slightly included; good brilliance; good cut; good polish
- AA - Grade: Medium navy to royal blue; eye clean; good brilliance; good cut; good polish
- Size: 7 x 5 mm/ ~1.1ct (larger upon request)
Pictures show a 7x5mm genuine AA grade blue sapphire and diamond accents.
Choose Moissanites, white sapphires or diamond accents:
- Forever One colorless Moissanites by Charles & Colvard
- Or Genuine white sapphires (Heat Treated)
- Or SI2-SI3 Color G-H Conflict-free Canadian Diamonds
The ring is available in White Gold, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum
Available in sizes 4 to 9, larger sizes may vary in price.
The ring is Made to Order- for the most up-to-date fabrication time frame please check my listed turnaround times below in the footer area.
You can custom build your Ellie ring with other center stone options.