Round Fair Trade pastel light blue Montana sapphire engagement ring with a semi or half bezel setting. The ring shank was crusted with a star dust like texture of flush set white diamonds or white sapphires and tiny engraved circles. The ring will be carved out of wax, cast and hand finished with one of the chosen Montana sapphires.
The pale blue to green-blue fair trade genuine sapphire will be hand set and the ring has a mirror polished or satin brushed finish (please select). The band width is 3 mm. Height above the finger about 6 mm (~1/4").
- Size/weight: 5.25mm/0.6ct to 6mm/1.15ct
- Shape: LB1 to LB3: Round faceted, LB4 & LB5: Portuguese Cut
- Clarity: VS (Eye Clean - Very slight inclusions; inclusions can be seen under 10x magnification)
- Treatment: Heated
- Origin: Montana, USA (Missouri River Deposits)
See video and last images for sapphires (please select one), availability may change. The first images with a white gold ring show LB2 sapphire and diamond accents. The rose gold ring shows a sold similar colored Montana sapphire with white sapphire accents.
- #LB1: 6mm/0.87ct, pastel gray-purple color, eye-clean with very fine needle inclusions, well cut, Heated
- SOLD #LB2: 5.25mm/0.60ct Medium blue with green undertones, eye-clean, well cut, Heated (pictured in ring mounting)
- #LB3: 5.55mm/~0.84ct Nice mix of greens and blues, some color zoning, eye clean, Heated
- #LB4: 5.75mm/~0.95ct Pastel green-blue, beautiful Portuguese cut, eye clean, Heated, well cut, very lively gem
- #LB5: 6mm/~1.15ct Pastel light blue, beautiful Portuguese cut, eye clean, well cut, very lively gem
All are Fair Trade Level 1 Gemstones, the highest level available.
The sapphires are sourced from Columbia Gem House, a true pioneer in the fair trade gem marketplace. Fair Trade Gems are closely tracked from mine to market to ensure that every gem has been handled according to these strict protocols. Using ethically sourced gemstones with recycled metals makes this an Eco-conscious engagement ring.
More sapphire information here. This ring design is also available with the greenish Montana sapphires shown in the photos or other pastel Montana Sapphires.
Ring has six 1.5mm /0.015ct diamonds (color G-H, Clarity SI) hand set into the top of the ring shank. Ring can also be made with 6x 1.5mm AA grade white sapphire accents instead of diamond accents. Please choose your preference from the drop down menu.
The diamonds used for this ring are recycled Harmony diamonds. These 100% recycled diamonds are the ultimate eco-friendly diamonds, as they do not cause destruction to our Earth. This saves on energy and water usage as well as emissions and has a lower impact on the environment to name a few benefits. The diamond melee is painstakingly cleaned, sorted and graded by Hoover & Strong.
Available in sizes 4 to 9, larger sizes may vary in price.
Available in white gold, rose & yellow gold and platinum.
Ring is Made to Order- for the most up-to-date fabrication time frame please check my listed turnaround times below in the footer area.