A brilliant cut round diamond is set in a full bezel setting on a textured wedding ring band.
Ring is hand carved in wax and then cast. Each ring is slightly unique as the texture is created by me through hand carving (sawing) each ring.
Inspired by the German wedding tradition of log cutting. After the ceremony is done the bride and groom must cut the log placed on a sawhorse in half, symbolizing their teamwork to show how well they work together to complete the task.
Ring as shown is about 3 mm (<1/8") wide with a 0.25ct/4mm diameter Diamond. Ring can also be customized with smaller or larger diamonds.
Size: 0.15ct/3.5mm, 0.2ct/3.8mm, 0.25ct/4mm (Signature or Harmony diamonds) or 0.33ct/4.4mm Signature Diamonds
- Grade (min): SI clarity, G-H color for Signature diamond or G-I for Harmony Diamond
- Harmony Diamonds are recycled diamonds. Recycled diamonds are the ultimate eco-friendly diamonds, as they do not cause destruction to our Earth.
- Signature diamonds are from Hoover and Strong's Signature melee collection, strictly sorted and graded, premium cut melee (Very good to Ideal Cuts)
- Diamond does not come with any certificates.
Or GIA Certified 0.4ct/~4.7mm or 0.5ct~5mm diameter diamond
- Grade (min): SI clarity, G-H color, good or very good cut, symmetry and polish
- Harmony diamonds available upon request
Custom rings with larger diamonds with GIA certificates are available upon request. Please contact me for price quotes based on your preferences. Price depending on actual diamond specifications.
Ring is available in Palladium, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold and White Gold and Platinum
Available in sizes 4 to 9, larger sizes may vary in price.
Ring is Made to Order- for the most up-to-date fabrication time frame please check my listed turnaround times below in the footer area.
Find matching wedding bands for her or him here.