Ethical palladium stud earrings for every day wear with with beautiful prong set Fair Trade blueish green Montana Sapphires and prong set recycled diamond accents.
Sapphires and diamonds are set in a palladium prong setting. The bezel measures 4.6mm diameter and 3mm high. The bezel is finished with a satin brushed finish (polished finish upon request). moissanite accents are set in a 3-prong setting. Overall lenght of the studs is 7mm.
- Weight: ~0.12ct (0.25TCW)
- Size: 3mm diameter
- Shape: round faceted
- Clarity: Eye Clean - Very slight inclusions; inclusions can be seen under 10x magnification)
- Treatment: Heated
- Origin: Rock Creek Mine, Montana, USA
The diamonds are 1.3mm recycled and reclaimed Harmony diamonds.
- Grade : SI clarity, G-I color
- Harmony Diamonds are recycled diamonds. Recycled diamonds are the ultimate Eco-friendly diamonds, as they do not cause destruction to our Earth.
Ready to ship in recycled palladium for bezels, post and ear nut. They ship in 1-5 business days. They can be custom made in other metal options too with a longer turnaround time. Contact me for pricing.
These Montana sapphires are Fair Trade Level 1 Gemstone, the highest level available. The sapphires are sourced from Columbia Gem House, a true pioneer in the fair trade gem marketplace. Fair Trade Gems are closely tracked from mine to market to ensure that every gem has been handled according to these strict protocols. Using ethically sourced gemstones with recycled metals makes this an Eco-conscious jewelry. More sapphire information here.