Slide pendant necklace with a Fair Trade Teal Blue/Green Montana sapphire.
Shown here hanging on a 1mm cable chain. The chain is available in length of 16", 18" (standard) and 20".
SAPPHIRE: (see last image for color ranges)
Weight: ~0.43 ct
Size: 4.5mm diameter (Larger sapphires available as custom orders)
Shape: round faceted
Clarity: Eye Clean - Very slight inclusions; inclusions can be seen under 10x magnification
Origin: Montana, USA
These Montana sapphires are Fair Trade Level 1 Gemstone, the highest level available. The sapphires are sourced from Columbia Gem House, a true pioneer in the fair trade gem marketplace. Fair Trade Gems are closely tracked from mine to market to ensure that every gem has been handled according to these strict protocols. Using ethically sourced gemstones with recycled metals makes this an Eco-conscious engagement ring. More sapphire information here.
- Solid recycled gold, sterling Silver or platinum setting, about 6mm (1/4") outside diameter
- Matte satin finish for a contemporary look (polish finish available)
- Choice of 16", 18" or 20" length
- Choice of solid 14k gold, platinum or sterling silver cable chains (Prices vary)
- chains have spring ring closure, Chains with lobster clasp available as custom orders
Necklace is made to order in your selected metal.