Please make sure of your ring size before ordering as not all rings can be sized after they were made. It is always better to get the ring in the correct size the first time around. This is best done either by a jewelry store with calibrated metal ring sizers of the same width as the ring you are ordering. You can also order one of my plastic ring sizers if you can't make it to a store but those are not as accurate as metal sizers.They can be off by 1/4 to 1/2 US sizes and are quite inadequate if you are ordering a wide ring.
Printing out something from a website or measuring the circumference with a string or paper strip tends to not be correct.
If in doubt it is better to err on the side of slightly too small than too large. It's far easier to stretch a ring up a bit than sizing it down. If for any reason a ring you ordered does not fit, please contact me and we will work something out. Some rings I am selling can not easily be sized by me especially if it has a multiple stones set or there is a repeating pattern on the ring. Often I have to make a new ring in the new size. There will be cost for this.
If the wrong size was ordered and if it can be resized, we offer $50 off our resizing service (once within the first 4 month after purchase). Please contact us for a coupon code to be applied.
Not all rings can be resized easily without damaging the integrity or put stress on the stone. If a new ring needs to be made in those cases or for up-sizing a ring more than 2 sizes, there is a $20 - $300 charge depending on material, style, etc. The buyer will pay shipping for both the return and the resending of the package. Please see further down for ring sizing recommendations.
If you know your size in a different international measuring system, refer to this handy online ring size converter. I base my sizes on these dimensions. Please note that these measurements are somewhat exact for the American system and approximate for the other sizing scales, since the intervals in each system do not correspond exactly.
Ring sizing gauges and finger gauges as well as published charts do not always agree. Add to this that there are different methods of reading ring gauges. So it is quite common for ring sizes to vary slightly from one workshop or jeweler to another. Usually for very narrow rings up to 3mm that discrepancy is negligible. But the wider the ring is, the more those measurements can differ. I usually work from true measurements, meaning I measure the inside diameter of a ring in fractions of a mm and compare it to the sizing chart I use. I always also double check this with a sizing mandrel I find is most accurate.
I don't have the luxury to measure your finger in person and don't even know how you got to the ring size you ordered. I don't know if I need to make your wide ring larger or not. I don't just assume things. Unfortunately there is no perfect system when it comes to ordering rings online. That's why I offer free ring sizing to adjust it if needed.
- Please note that ring comfort depends also on the shape and width of the ring. Wider bands tend to feel tighter than narrower ones of the same size. If you size a finger with narrow sizers, then a wide band made for that finger will need to be a little larger in size in order to fit the same. How much larger depends on the person, but an 1/8 to a 1/2 size is common. I always recommend to get sized with calibrated metal sizers of the same or at least similar width as the ring you are ordering.
- The right ring size depends also on personal preference. Some people prefer a tight fit, others like it loose just shy of being able to fling the ring off. Heavy rings often feel tighter than lighter rings. Top heavy rings with large gemstone settings high up on a narrow band often should fit tighter to avoid the setting from sliding from side to side. It's a hard thing to get right especially if the knuckles of a finger are actually the widest part.
- Men please note: If shopping for a men's wedding ring keep in mind that if you are not used to wearing a ring, the proper size will probably feel tight a first. Please try it for a few days or weeks before requesting a resizing. Many men loose their wedding rings because they choose sizes that are too loose. The best size for most people is usually the ring that fits snugly and gives a little resistance when you take it off. If you can't get if off it's too tight.
- Brides please note: Keep in mind that stacking rings on the same finger may make them feel similar to wide rings and they may need to be ordered a bit larger than if you only wear a single ring. This is something brides need to keep in mind when planning to wear a stacked wedding band next to their engagement ring.
Here are a few steps to make your measurement more accurate:
- When measuring, keep in mind that each finger could have a different size, so don't presume that a ring that fits your left ring finger will also fit your right ring finger. The finger on adominant hand is usually 1/2 size larger.
- Measure when your hands are warm, not cold. Finger sizes are prone to change with temperature, humidity, exercise, what you have been eating, time of day, time of the month, pregnancy and other factors.
- Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
More info on sizing on my blog.
Like many reviewers, I was a little apprehensive about getting my engagement ring online. However I loved the look of the rings and the fact that moissanite was ethical compared to a diamond, so we decided to go for it. My (now) fiancé worked with Konstanze to determine the size of the stone and he was very impressed with her customer service. The finished ring is beautiful, and I could not be happier with the choice to buy from Nodeform.
I wanted a new ring for my 25th, and for my 27th I got it (thanks COVID). I spent so much time looking for the perfect ring, a mixture of classic and organic. Not an easy thing to find but Oh I Found It! The Stella band is just perfect, the workmanship is so good in excellent! I spent this weekend standing outside twisting the ring round and round to see all the sparkles! This will not be my last purchase. Thank you for my perfect ring!
This ring Konstanze made is impeccable. It is absolutely stunning and I can't tell you how much I love it and how much it means to me to have a truly one of a kind stone in such a gorgeous setting. It literally hurts my eyes a little bit in certain lights from the sparkle and shine, lol! Thank you for the attention to detail and effort for perfect you put into this ring. You are fantastic!!
The rings Konstanze made for me are beautiful and go together wonderfully even though they were made separately. I was nervous about purchasing jewelry online, but Konstanze made the process easy, made excellent suggestions, and kept me informed throughout. Thank you so much, the rings are perfect!
When I opened the box, the ring was more beautiful than I imagined. It highlights my sapphire engagement ring and provides a band of beautiful, bright sparkle. I absolutely love this ring!!! My husband, who is not a fan of jewelry, really likes the unique design of the two rings.
Konstanze was wonderful to work with – patiently answering my questions and doing everything she could to ensure we got the rings I wanted! I am a repeat customer and will be back again. Thank you Konstanze!!
Great communication through the ordering process and while waiting for the custom order to be completed. The ring turned out beautiful and is very well made. My significant other loves it and has been receiving a lot of great compliments. Very happy with the purchase!
This ring is a lovely piece of wearable art that was particularly meaningful to us, but its simple elegance will move anyone you might give it to. Konstanze was responsive to my changed order (how do you mis-measure a finger you've known for 33 years? I can't answer that) and my stupid questions about which ring might work best (the wearer does surgery, so a traditional engagement stone was not practical for her). I'm not saying that a clandestine measurement of a ring she already wears and a private unexpected proposal is for everyone but this ring definitely worked for me.
This ring is so comfortable, unique, and beautiful. Although it is small, it does not feel fragile. It’s a perfect wedding band to wear with my engagement ring or just on its own.
I'd already bought one of these rings a couple years ago, but I lost a ton of weight and a few ring sizes and used it as an excuse to get another one in rose gold. :) I love how the alexandrite changes colors depending on the lighting and the rose gold compliments the color so well. The ring is unique and beautiful. Thank you, Konstanze!
The ring looks even better than I thought. My fiancee loves it so much. Easy experience from choosing the ring to it arriving at my house.
I bought the Velda ring in rose gold with alexandrite stones and couldn’t be happier! Konstanze helped me determine how it might look as a shadow band with my engagement ring (pictured). It looks better than I even imagined and I am so thrilled! Konstanze was great at keeping in touch, answering questions, and it didn’t hurt that it came so nicely gift wrapped. My husband and I did all our wedding jewelry in-person at our local store (pre-pandemic) and I didn’t know what to expect with an online experience, but it was very personal and turned out perfectly. Thank you!
I cannot express how excited I am about my beautiful ring. It is exactly as anticipated. I ordered a small (4.25) thin (3mm) hammered edge band, with a comfort edge.
The customer service was excellent! Shipping was fast. I love buying from small businesses, but the level of detail and amazing customer contact was phenomenal!
I've been following Nodeform on Instagram for a long time since I've been searching and researching a wedding band to replace the one I got when I first got married. We didn't have a lot of money then, so I just found something affordable on Etsy. Ever since then I've kept my eye out for a better wedding band in the stacking ring style. I'm so glad I did because I absolutely love my Vania Ring! It complements my engagement ring perfectly. And I know it's going to last because of the great quality and craftwork that Konstanze provides.
I ordered the Stella band with random scattered diamonds for my wife's birthday. The ring arrived a week early, more than on time. My wife loves the ring! It is delicate and dainty,and just what she wanted. Konstanze does beautiful work and I am sure my wife will enjoy wearing this ring for years to come. I highly recommend Nodeform.
Bought this exact ring last year for my husband, he’s not used to jewelry of any kind and unfortunately lost it in a camping trip. He loved so much I had to buy it again. Her work is impecable and the quality of the ring is phenomenal. Konstanze Is a great person to do business with, you can tell she really care about the costumer satisfaction and the product. Thank you!