US Shipping Rates:
International Shipping Rates:
- free shipping over $100 via USPS First Class
- $3 under $100 order value
- upgrades to speedier USPS Priority or Express mail, 2-day UPS or Fedex are available at checkout
- start at US$9.50 for Canada and US$13 for all other countries but go up depending on order value (to include insurance)
Shipping time frames:
- Ready to ship jewelry ships within 1 - 5 business days unless they need to be resized (ring resizing takes 7 to 10 business days).
- Made to order and customized items will take a couple weeks to be fabricated. Please see my current fabrication time for Made to Order items and check the stated dispatch dates on each product page.
- NOTE: If you would like other shipping arrangements, please contact me before purchasing.
- Orders will be shipped to the shipping address you indicate during checkout.
- All jewelry is shipped in generic unmarked packaging without any indication of it's contents or value. Insurance is provided.
- I offer free shipping options for all US orders over $100. Upgrades are available for USPS Priority & Express, UPS or Fedex shipping during checkout.
- I will send domestic packages USPS First Class, Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, Express USPS, UPS or Fedex 2-day service as selected.
- A signature will be required if the value is more than 250$. Insurance is included for all orders.
USPS First Class takes: 2 to 5 business days
USPS Priority Mail takes 2-3 business days
USPS Express Shipping takes 1-2 business days
- UPS 2-day Shipping (no Saturday delivery)
- Fedex 2-day Shipping (no Saturday delivery)
Orders up to 400$ value will be shipped either USPS First Class or Priority international which may not include a tracking number. Delivery Confirmation is included for First-Class International and Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope & Small Flat Rate Box package types going to the following countries:
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, and Switzerland.
It takes about 10 business days minimum, often longer depending on your country. Your customs may hold up your product for several days/weeks as well.
All rings over 150$ value get automatically shipped with insurance. If you want to upgrade to the more expensive trackable Priority or Express mail, select it as a upgrade during checkout.
Rings over 400$ value usually get shipped by International Express or Priority mail, which includes some tracking along the way. Not all countries allow jewelry to be sent via express. In those cases I have to choose priority mail.
I do not write GIFT on international packages, any customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
To check what fee's you might have to expect: www.dutycalculator.com
A packing slip reflecting the item prices and the shipping address is enclosed with EVERY international order I ship. No exceptions. Please do not ask me to commit mail fraud.
There are countries that do not allow jewelry to be shipped. Please check the rules and regulations of your country's import policies. I cannot be responsible for customs opening and seizing items that you have purchased so PLEASE CHECK BEFORE PURCHASING.
Please Note: If you refuse your order and it is returned to me due to non payment of customs and duties fees a 30% restocking fee will be deducted from your store credit.
I will help you to try locating your item. Most items are shipped with insurance but please note that there is a waiting period on insurance claims before a refund can be issued.
Claims filing timelines:
For lost parcels you must wait 21 days for Domestic (US) and 45 days for International locations, except for Italy which requires 60 days.
Damage claims can be filed immediately.
Claims must be filed no later than 80 days from the shipment date.
Please contact me if a package did not arrive within these time frames.