Refunds and Exchanges
I stand behind my work and want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please notify me.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your item if you wish to exchange or return it.
- If you send it back, it must be postmarked within 10 days of the initial email stating the problem.
- Returns may incur a restocking fee. (see below)
- The item must be received in it's original, unworn condition.
- Items ineligible for returns/exchanges include: custom made items and Made to Order rings in sizes larger than ring size 9.
- All sale items are sold as-is an final sales, no returns are available. Please carefully read the size and description before purchase.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Lost or stolen gift cards are not replaceable.
- ALL made to order jewelry and rings may incur a 20-50% re-stocking fee if returned or exchanged. The fee percentage depends on the cost of materials and labor that went into making the jewelry.
- No returns or exchanges on custom designs and personalized jewelry and rings (like engraved rings). Some slightly customized rings may be returned/exchanged with a 25% - 50% restocking fee. It will depend on the style, material and size of the ring and what customization was requested. All diamond ring sales with diamonds 0.25ct and up are final since they are always considered custom orders.
- Ready to ship rings can get returned without a restocking fee as long resizing wasn't requested.
- No return or exchanges on any earrings for hygienic reasons.
I only refund the purchase amount. Shipping on either end will not be refunded. I will gladly exchange items but new shipping will apply. I will refund you within 48 hours of receiving the product in unused original condition. I reserve the right to apply a restocking fee (see above) for returned items if they were customized in any way to your specifications. This is to cover my fees, shipping insurance, new material costs, overhead etc. Please see instructions for save return below.
EXCHANGES / RE-SIZINGS:
If the wrong size was ordered and if it can be resized, we offer $50 off our resizing service (once within the first 4 month after purchase). Please contact us for a coupon code to be applied.
- For up-sizing a ring more than 2 sizes, there is an additional $20 - $100 charge depending on material, style, etc.
- The buyer will pay shipping for both: the return and the resending of the package. Please also check here for ring sizing tips and recommendations.
- Resizing takes 1-3 weeks once the ring is received.
- Not all rings can be resized easily without damaging the integrity or putting stress on the stone. If a new ring needs to be made, fees will depend on the new metal cost and labor involved.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS / EXCHANGES / RE-SIZINGS:
- Contact me first to get return authorized and to receive return address.
- Please insure the returned item during transit and purchase delivery confirmation or other tracking as appropriate. I take no responsibility for items you mailed if they get lost or damaged.
- Returned items will not be accepted unless packaged in a cardboard box or at minimum a padded envelope.
- Item should be wrapped in tissue, bubble wrap or other padding material to keep it from moving in the box. Alternatively use the small gift box the ring was shipped in. Package it well so it does not get knocked around during transport.
- A piece of paper with your name, return address, phone number and email must be placed in the box with your item. For resizing please also note the ring size you need on this paper. If you found the ring size using the plastic ring sizers included in your original purchase, feel free to include the one that fits best in the return package. It does help with getting the size correct.
- Items not conforming to the above WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, and will be returned to sender unopened.
Returns MUST BE TRACKED if you're within the U.S. You can easily create a shipping label using this link in PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/?cmd=_ship-now or via the postal service web site: https://www.usps.com/ship/ship-a-package.html
To insure your return package, I recommend buying third party insurance like Insurepost or U-pic
Or you can go to the post office and get all the services right there. It usually cost a bit more at the post office.
If you chose courier services like Fedex or UPS please note that they have limits on insurance coverage for jewelry. For Fedex it's about $1,000 and UPS will not honor insurance for jewelry valued over $500. Please check with their sales department before shipping. You may have to purchase additional third party insurance like Insurepost or U-pic to cover your jewelry valued above those limits.