Refunds and Exchanges
I stand behind my work and want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please notify me.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your item if you wish to exchange or return it.
- If you send it back, it must be postmarked within 10 days of the initial email stating the problem.
- Returns may incur a restocking fee. (see below)
- The item must be received in it's original, unworn condition.
- Items ineligible for returns/exchanges include: custom made items including build your own rings, Made to Order rings in sizes larger than ring size 9, large diamond rings (over 0.25ct), earrings.
- All sale items are sold as-is an final sales, no returns are available. Please carefully read the size and description before purchase.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Lost or stolen gift cards are not replaceable.
- ALL made to order jewelry and rings may incur a 20-50% re-stocking fee if returned or exchanged. The fee percentage depends on the cost of materials and labor that went into making the jewelry.
- No returns or exchanges on custom designs and personalized jewelry and rings (like engraved rings). Some slightly customized rings may be returned/exchanged with a 25% - 50% restocking fee. It will depend on the style, material and size of the ring and what customization was requested. All diamond ring sales with diamonds 0.25ct and up are final since they are always considered custom orders.
- Ready to ship rings can get returned without a restocking fee as long resizing wasn't requested.
- No return or exchanges on any earrings for hygienic reasons.
I only refund the purchase amount. Shipping on either end will not be refunded. I will gladly exchange items but new shipping will apply. I will refund you within 48 hours of receiving the product in unused original condition. I reserve the right to apply a restocking fee (see above) for returned items if they were customized in any way to your specifications. This is to cover my fees, shipping insurance, new material costs, overhead etc. Please see instructions for save return below.
EXCHANGES / RE-SIZINGS:
- If the wrong size was ordered and if it can be resized, we offer $50 off our resizing service (once within the first 4 month after purchase). Please contact us for a coupon code to be applied.
- For up-sizing a ring more than 2 sizes, there is an additional $20 - $100 charge depending on material, style, etc.
- The buyer will pay shipping for both: the return and the resending of the package. Please also check here for ring sizing tips and recommendations.
- Resizing takes 1-3 weeks once the ring is received.
- Not all rings can be resized easily without damaging the integrity or putting stress on the stone. If a new ring needs to be made, fees will depend on the new metal cost and labor involved.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS / EXCHANGES / RE-SIZINGS:
- Contact me first to get return authorized and to receive return address.
- Please insure the returned item during transit and purchase delivery confirmation or other tracking as appropriate. I take no responsibility for items you mailed if they get lost or damaged.
- Returned items will not be accepted unless packaged in a cardboard box or at minimum a padded envelope.
- Item should be wrapped in tissue, bubble wrap or other padding material to keep it from moving in the box. Alternatively use the small gift box the ring was shipped in. Package it well so it does not get knocked around during transport.
- A piece of paper with your name, return address, phone number and email must be placed in the box with your item. For resizing please also note the ring size you need on this paper. If you found the ring size using the plastic ring sizers included in your original purchase, feel free to include the one that fits best in the return package. It does help with getting the size correct.
- Items not conforming to the above WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, and will be returned to sender unopened.
Returns MUST BE TRACKED if you're within the U.S. You can easily create a shipping label using this link in PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/?cmd=_ship-now or via the postal service web site: https://www.usps.com/ship/ship-a-package.html
To insure your return package, I recommend buying third party insurance like Insurepost or U-pic
Or you can go to the post office and get all the services right there. It usually cost a bit more at the post office.
If you chose courier services like Fedex or UPS please note that they have limits on insurance coverage for jewelry. For Fedex it's about $1,000 and UPS will not honor insurance for jewelry valued over $500. Please check with their sales department before shipping. You may have to purchase additional third party insurance like Insurepost or U-pic to cover your jewelry valued above those limits.
Like many reviewers, I was a little apprehensive about getting my engagement ring online. However I loved the look of the rings and the fact that moissanite was ethical compared to a diamond, so we decided to go for it. My (now) fiancé worked with Konstanze to determine the size of the stone and he was very impressed with her customer service. The finished ring is beautiful, and I could not be happier with the choice to buy from Nodeform.
I wanted a new ring for my 25th, and for my 27th I got it (thanks COVID). I spent so much time looking for the perfect ring, a mixture of classic and organic. Not an easy thing to find but Oh I Found It! The Stella band is just perfect, the workmanship is so good in excellent! I spent this weekend standing outside twisting the ring round and round to see all the sparkles! This will not be my last purchase. Thank you for my perfect ring!
This ring Konstanze made is impeccable. It is absolutely stunning and I can't tell you how much I love it and how much it means to me to have a truly one of a kind stone in such a gorgeous setting. It literally hurts my eyes a little bit in certain lights from the sparkle and shine, lol! Thank you for the attention to detail and effort for perfect you put into this ring. You are fantastic!!
The rings Konstanze made for me are beautiful and go together wonderfully even though they were made separately. I was nervous about purchasing jewelry online, but Konstanze made the process easy, made excellent suggestions, and kept me informed throughout. Thank you so much, the rings are perfect!
When I opened the box, the ring was more beautiful than I imagined. It highlights my sapphire engagement ring and provides a band of beautiful, bright sparkle. I absolutely love this ring!!! My husband, who is not a fan of jewelry, really likes the unique design of the two rings.
Konstanze was wonderful to work with – patiently answering my questions and doing everything she could to ensure we got the rings I wanted! I am a repeat customer and will be back again. Thank you Konstanze!!
Great communication through the ordering process and while waiting for the custom order to be completed. The ring turned out beautiful and is very well made. My significant other loves it and has been receiving a lot of great compliments. Very happy with the purchase!
This ring is a lovely piece of wearable art that was particularly meaningful to us, but its simple elegance will move anyone you might give it to. Konstanze was responsive to my changed order (how do you mis-measure a finger you've known for 33 years? I can't answer that) and my stupid questions about which ring might work best (the wearer does surgery, so a traditional engagement stone was not practical for her). I'm not saying that a clandestine measurement of a ring she already wears and a private unexpected proposal is for everyone but this ring definitely worked for me.
This ring is so comfortable, unique, and beautiful. Although it is small, it does not feel fragile. It’s a perfect wedding band to wear with my engagement ring or just on its own.
I'd already bought one of these rings a couple years ago, but I lost a ton of weight and a few ring sizes and used it as an excuse to get another one in rose gold. :) I love how the alexandrite changes colors depending on the lighting and the rose gold compliments the color so well. The ring is unique and beautiful. Thank you, Konstanze!
The ring looks even better than I thought. My fiancee loves it so much. Easy experience from choosing the ring to it arriving at my house.
I bought the Velda ring in rose gold with alexandrite stones and couldn’t be happier! Konstanze helped me determine how it might look as a shadow band with my engagement ring (pictured). It looks better than I even imagined and I am so thrilled! Konstanze was great at keeping in touch, answering questions, and it didn’t hurt that it came so nicely gift wrapped. My husband and I did all our wedding jewelry in-person at our local store (pre-pandemic) and I didn’t know what to expect with an online experience, but it was very personal and turned out perfectly. Thank you!
I cannot express how excited I am about my beautiful ring. It is exactly as anticipated. I ordered a small (4.25) thin (3mm) hammered edge band, with a comfort edge.
The customer service was excellent! Shipping was fast. I love buying from small businesses, but the level of detail and amazing customer contact was phenomenal!
I've been following Nodeform on Instagram for a long time since I've been searching and researching a wedding band to replace the one I got when I first got married. We didn't have a lot of money then, so I just found something affordable on Etsy. Ever since then I've kept my eye out for a better wedding band in the stacking ring style. I'm so glad I did because I absolutely love my Vania Ring! It complements my engagement ring perfectly. And I know it's going to last because of the great quality and craftwork that Konstanze provides.
I ordered the Stella band with random scattered diamonds for my wife's birthday. The ring arrived a week early, more than on time. My wife loves the ring! It is delicate and dainty,and just what she wanted. Konstanze does beautiful work and I am sure my wife will enjoy wearing this ring for years to come. I highly recommend Nodeform.
Bought this exact ring last year for my husband, he’s not used to jewelry of any kind and unfortunately lost it in a camping trip. He loved so much I had to buy it again. Her work is impecable and the quality of the ring is phenomenal. Konstanze Is a great person to do business with, you can tell she really care about the costumer satisfaction and the product. Thank you!