The Corinne band, a stacking curved wedding ring with a Montana sapphire center & choice of prong set diamonds, moissanites or white sapphire side stones in your chosen precious metal.
The center sapphire is teal blue genuine Montana sapphire 2.5mm/0.08ct round faceted cut.The Montana sapphire was heat treated.
Pair it with your choice of side stones:
White Diamond specifications:
- Prong set Conflict-free Diamonds
- six 1.5mm/0.015ct to 2.2mm/0.04ct Round Full Cut diamonds
- Color G-H, Clarity SI2-SI3
- Does not come with any lab reports/certificates
Or Choose white sapphires instead of diamonds:
- six 1.5mm/0.02ct to 2.25mm/0.06ct Round Faceted Cut
- Color/Grade: colorless white in Grade AA
Or Choose Moissanites (pictured) instead of diamonds:
- six 1.5mm/0.011ct to 2.25mm/0.043ct Round Faceted Cut
- Color/Grade: Colorless Forever One by Charles & Colvard
The ring shank is ~1.7mm wide and ~1.7mm high/thick, height of the set diamonds above the finger about 2.9mm.
Ring finish is shiny polished as pictured or satin brushed upon request. Available in ring sizes 4 to 9, larger sizes may vary in price.
950PD Palladium, 18kPD White Gold, 14k Nickel White Gold (rhodium plated), 14k or 18k Yellow Gold, 14k Rose Gold and 950PT Platinum, Continuum Sterling Silver