The Corinne band, a stacking curved wedding ring with a Montana sapphire center & choice of prong set diamonds, moissanites or white sapphire side stones in your chosen precious metal.
The center sapphire is teal blue genuine Montana sapphire 2.5mm/0.08ct round faceted cut.The Montana sapphire was heat treated.
Pair it with your choice of side stones:
White Diamond specifications:
- Prong set Conflict-free Diamonds
- six 1.5mm/0.015ct to 2.2mm/0.04ct Round Full Cut diamonds
- Color G-H, Clarity SI2-SI3
- Does not come with any lab reports/certificates
Or Choose white sapphires instead of diamonds:
six 1.5mm/0.02ct to 2.25mm/0.06ct Round Faceted Cut
- Color/Grade: colorless white in Grade AA
Or Choose Moissanites (pictured) instead of diamonds:
six 1.5mm/0.011ct to 2.25mm/0.043ct Round Faceted Cut
- Color/Grade: Colorless Forever One by Charles & Colvard
The ring shank is ~1.7mm wide and ~1.7mm high/thick, height of the set diamonds above the finger about 2.9mm.
Ring finish is shiny polished as pictured or satin brushed upon request. Available in ring sizes 4 to 9, larger sizes may vary in price.
18kPD White Gold, 14k Nickel White Gold (rhodium plated), 14k or 18k Yellow Gold, 14k Rose Gold and 950PT Platinum, Continuum Sterling Silver