The Georgia ring, an Art Deco inspired geometric cluster stacking ring, wedding or anniversary ring with baguette diamonds and your choice of Princess cut diamond, Sapphire, Ruby or Alexandrite in your chosen precious metal.
White Diamond (pictured) specifications:
- Prong set Conflict-free Diamonds
- 1/4 CTW total, Two 3x1.5mm Baguette diamonds, one 4x1.5mm Baguette diamond and one 3mm/0.16ct Princessl Cut diamond
- Color GHI, Clarity SI2-SI3
- Does not come with any lab reports/certificates
The Princess cut stone can be changed into a colored gemstone.
Choose square princess or step cut blue sapphire for center with baguette diamonds:
3mm/0.2ct Princess Cut or Step cut
- Color/Grade: Medium to Dark Navy blue A grade
Choose square princess or step cut ruby for center with baguette diamonds:
- 3mm/0.2ct Princess Cut or Step cut
- A Grade
- Medium pinkish red; slightly included; good cut; good polish
Choose square princess or step cut Chatham Alexandrite for center with baguette diamonds:
- 3mm/0.2ct Princess Cut or Step cut Chatham Alexandrite
- Lab Create
- Medium to dark greenish blue changing to medium violet red; eye clean; good cut; good polish
Other center stones upon request.
The ring shank widths is ~1.7mm. Ring is ~1.7mm high/thick at the shoulders, 3.5mm setting height at the top.
Ring finish is shiny polished as pictured. Available in ring sizes 4 to 9, larger sizes may vary in price.
14k Yellow Gold, 14k Rose Gold, 14k Nickel White Gold (rhodium plated and not rhodium plated), and 950PT Platinum