Bridal set consisting of a round diamond set in an engagement ring that features a wavy design with a pod like appearance and a matching wedding band. This unconventional ring set is simple yet stylish, with very organic fluid movements. The rings were carved out of wax, cast and hand finished in my studio in Los Angeles.
Each ring is about 2 mm at the narrow areas and 4 mm at the widest pod parts. The metal is highly polished with a matte lightly grainy texture inside the pods. The low setting is 5.6 mm wide for a 4mm diamond and 6.5mm for a 5mm diamond. Photos show a ring set with a 4mm/0.25ct diamond.
Non-certified: Size: ~ 0.25ct / 4mm Round Diamond (Signature or Harmony diamonds), 0.33ct/4.4mm or 0.37ct/4.7mm Signature Diamonds
- Grade (min): G-H color/ SI or VS clarity, for Signature diamond or G-I color/SI clarity for Harmony Diamond
- Harmony Diamonds are recycled diamonds. Recycled diamonds are the ultimate Eco-friendly diamonds, as they do not cause destruction to our Earth.
- Signature diamonds are from Hoover and Strong's Signature melee collection, strictly sorted and graded, premium cut melee (Very good to Ideal Cuts)
- all diamonds are conflict-free in accordance with the Kimberly process
Or GIA Certified 0.33ct/4.4mm to 0.5ct/~5mm diameter diamond
- Grade (min): SI clarity, G-H color, good or very good cut, symmetry, and polish
- Harmony diamonds available upon request
Custom rings with diamonds (0.3ct to 0.55ct) with GIA certificates and diamonds with different color/clarity grading are available upon request. Please contact me for price quotes based on your preferences. Price depending on actual diamond specifications.
Please note: Ring can not be re-sized as it would destroy the evenly spacing of the pods. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size.
The ring is Made to Order- for the most up-to-date fabrication time frame please check my listed turnaround times below in the footer area.